EYELASH EXTENSIONS Amanda Holtzinger Massage & Facials
Full set of eyelashes – $125
1 week fill: $20.00
2 week fill: $30.00
3 week fill: $40.00
4 week fill: $50.00
5 week fill: $60.00
6 week fill: $70.00
I will add length & give fullness to your eyelashes by using single synthetic fiber polyester thread-like materials, applied individually utilizing your natural lash as base. Bonding them by using cyanoacrylate adhesive. This Adhesive is designed to bond to your natural eyelash, creating a fuller, longer look. My extensions come in various lengths, and thickness to perfect your everyday needs. No need to waste valuable time massively applying mascara resulting in tarantula legs! Extensions will also give eyeliner effect giving you one less thing to worry about in the mornings.
This painless procedure only takes about an average of 1.5 – 2hrs for a full set of roughly 30-80 lashes per eye. Eyelash extensions may last from three weeks to six weeks, depending on the cycle of your hair growth. While the artificial lash is placed directly on your natural lash, they both will fall off naturally as your lashes cycle out and regrow. Come in and use that time to treat yourself for a well deserved nap, wake up looking and feeling beautiful. Once you try our eyelash extensions, you will SURELY trash your mascara forever! Fair warning, it’s highly addicting!
Eye Care Tips
After your initial visit make sure you do not get the lashes wet for 24 hours, the glue need at least that amount of time for it to completely bond. Do keep in mind that any changes to the environment does affect the bonding agent. Also any oil product does disolved the glue quicker.
Prior to arriving at your appointment, we ask that you thoroughly remove any mascara or liquid eye liner you have on your eyes. (Or can be removed for small fee.) If your make up is not properly removed, the bonding agent will get mixed with the makeup residue, making it impossible to apply lashes successfully.
- DON’T use cleansers, makeup removers, or moisturizers that contain oil on your eyes. It will loosen the bonding product used to attach your extensions.
- DON’T rub your eyes. Instead, you should get used to patting your eyes very carefully & gently. Doing this is better for the lashes & even more to sensitive skin around the eyes. (It can cause major wrinkles in the future by harsh rubbing)
- DON’T pull your eyelash extensions off; you WILL pull out your natural lash!
- DON’T perm or tint your eyelash extensions! No eyelash curlers either!
- DON’T use cotton/Q-tips to remove make up, it will snag on lashes. Instead, use a make-up sponge.
The best way to take care of your lashes is to NOT take care of them. The less you touch, the better!